1. Tell us something about yourself
For my whole life I have been working in the office. My professional sphere is investment analysis and marketing. As of now, I am a marketing and strategy director.
In my youth I used to go to an art school which was quite successful as some of my paintings were presented at several local exhibitions.
I was always interested in painting and art, photography, fashion and women.
2. How and when did you get into photography?
About half and a year ago I took a decision to follow my heart deepest calling and start finally doing something instead of constantly dreaming about it.
3. What does photography mean to you?
Possibility for self-expression and inspiring acquaintances.
4. Please briefly describe your photography style for our readers.
My internal goal is to express through photography the ideas that overwhelm me and to reflect the beauty that I see all around.
In my works I do my best to create deep, meaningful images framed by fine aesthetics.
Fashion and art are my favorite genres ultimately.
5. Where do you get inspiration from?
I am driven by women's beauty, elegance, and fashion. All this alongside with art helps me to generate some new ideas.
However, I could say that the world around me is the main source of inspiration. Sometime I even cannot sleep because of the ideas tumbling and rambling in my head.
6. Think you in advance what you want in the picture?
I usually try to pre-plan my photoshoots and in most cases I definitely know what I want to demonstrate to viewer.
7. Studio, on location or both?
Doesn’t matter where. The idea is the priority
8. Would you consider yourself a hobbyist or a paid professional?
I would say that it is still a hobby though tending to turn into a profession.
9. What has been your most memorable session and why?
My first photoshoot in the studio, when I didn’t even know how to talk to the model and to make her perform the things that I needed.
10. What has been the biggest source of inspiration in your work?
I derive great inspiration from shooting beautiful women. Yes, I know how corny it sounds. But I honestly cannot think of something more exciting.
11. Nikon or Canon? Favorite lens? Canon, Canon 50 mm f/1.4
12. What is one piece of advice you would like to offer a new photographer looking to start their own business?
Don’t doubt yourself and don’t hesitate – just do the things you consider right.
13. What do you think of our new magazine? I love your magazine because it promotes talented photographers, models, make-up artists. I believe it’s your editors’ efforts and impeccable taste that help to find really gifted people.
As a result, we all enjoy this contemporary style and great content.